|Event Name||GARTEXPP 2020|
|Concurrent Event||GARTEXMAC 2020, GARTEXDYECHEM 2020, GARTEXYARNFAB 2020, GARTEXAC 2020|
|Detail||An International Exhibition on Textile and Garments Printing & Packaging.|
|Date||03-05 December, 2020|
|Venue||GECl Convention Centre Chattogram, Bangladesh|
|Opening Hours||10.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Open to||Trade / Business & Public Visitors|
|Organizer||Savor International Limited|
|Cooperated by||Postmaster Communication|
|Expected number of Booths||300|
|Trade Value(Expected)||USD 10 Million (Approx.)|
Objective of GARTEXPP 2020 International Expo
- Creating a Platform where Sustainable & Trending Textile and Garment Printing & Packaging technology can be showcased.
- Exploring opportunities for the foreign exhibitors to penetrate with their solutions in the Bangladesh market.
- Creating a platform for technology exchange and unveiling opportunities of business for the exhibitors.
- Live demonstration.
- Effective knowledge-sharing and networking platform.
- Creating a Launchpad where exhibitors unveil new technologies and products.
- To provide an ideal opportunity to existing distributors/retailers to tie up with new international companies.
- To initiate a strategic relationship and partnership with key industry players, foreign buyers and solution providers and policy makers.
Unique Propositions of GARTEXPP 2020 International Expo
- A Specialized exhibition targeting Eco-friendly Textile and Garment Printing & Packaging Product and Technology.
- Interactive seminar by the industry leaders and International envoy about importance of New and Trending Textile and Garment Printing & Packaging.
- Extensive integrated brand communication for GARTEXPP 2020.
- Opportunity to gather knowledge about new technology and innovation in the Textile and Garment Printing & Packaging industry that may help exhibitors to stand for tomorrow.
- Innovative installations in the venue. Giant LED display to play Television commercial and informative audio visuals of the sponsors and participants.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other I decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Members of Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGMEA)
- Members of Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BKMEA)
- Members of Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
- Members of Bangladesh Indenting Agents’ Association (BIAA)
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Textile & Garments Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Senior Management of large retailers, purchasing/procurement Heads
- Apparel Brands & Fashion Labels, Apparel Domestic Manufacturers
- Distributors & Agents of Textile & Garments Machinery & Accessories
- Buying Houses & Agents, Buying missions from neighboring regions
- CEO, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Dealers of Textile & Garments Accessories
- Design Studios & Institutes
- Fashion Designers & Merchandisers
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Textile Agents, Distributors, Manufacturers
- Trade Associations, Trade Body Representatives
- Wholesalers & More…
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
+880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org